Cement Screw Conveyor
Harga yang tertera adalah estimasi,dimohon menghubungi CS
Description of High efficiency silo cement screw conveyor:
A screw conveyor or auger conveyor is a mechanism that uses a rotating helical screw blade usually within a tube, to move liquid or granular materials. They are used in many bulk handling industries. Screw conveyors in modern industry are often used horizontally or at a slight incline as an efficient way to move semi-solid materials, including food waste, wood chips, aggregates, cereal grains, animal feed, and many others.
The screw feeder conveyor consist of a trough or tube containing either a spiral blade coiled around a shaft, driven at one end and held at the other, or a "shaft-less spiral", driven at one end and free at the other. The rate of volume transfer is proportional to the rotation rate of the shaft. In industrial control applications the device is often used as a variable rate feeder by varying the rotation rate of the shaft to deliver a measured rate or quantity of material into a process.
Screw feeder conveyors can be operated with the flow of material inclined upward. When space allows, this is a very economical method of elevating and conveying. As the angle of inclination increases, the capacity of a given unit rapidly decreases.
Main feature of the screw conveyor:
1. The machine is especially suitable for conveying all kinds of powdery material, also can be used for conveying all kinds of granular or flake materials.
2. Using unique designed stainless steel screw-shaped blade.
3. High conveying capacity, safe and reliable operation, easy to disassemble and clean.
4. Good adaptability and long service life.
5. Good sealing quality and rigidity.
1. Food Processing Pharmaceutical
2. Powder and energy Petrochemical
3. Chemicals Mining and minerals
4. Feed processing Plastic